The two-hour session will include panelists from all parts of Community; it will be interactive allowing participants to engage actively from the floor.
The discussions will revolve around the following:
- lessons from recent events (WCIT, WSIS+10, WTPF, CSTD, etc...)
- upcoming events (IGF, WSIS+10 and WTDC in Sharm, Plenipot, etc...)
- enhanced cooperation (WG and evolution of the understanding of the concept)
Moderator: Bertrand de La Chappelle (ICANN Board)
- Anriette Esterhuysen (APC)
- Bill Drake (University of Zurich)
- Jeff Brueggeman (at&t)
- Jimson Olufuye (AfICTA)
- Markus Kummer (ISOC)
- Nii Quaynor (NITA, Ghana)
- Romulo Neves (Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Brazil)
RSVP for Internet Governance Update to add comments!
Join Diplo Internet Governance Community