Stay networked. Get informed. Broadcast your projects.
In response to Ginger's post on nomination for MAG (and based on the UN Under-Secretary-General call for the submission of names of nominees for the renewed MAG) let me share here my re-nomination for continuation of my mandate with MAG.
I was elected for MAG in 2012, and I wish to remain engaged till the end of the three-year mandate. I hope for the support of Diplo and all of you in the community to be re-elected by the UN.
Full name: Vladimir Radunovic
Country of residence: Serbia
Stakeholder group: Civil Society
Background and/or experience in IG (50 words):
- Coordinator of Internet governance and latter e-diplomacy activities of DiploFoundation since 2005
- IGF MAG member since April 2012
- Actively participated since WSIS 2003, including all the IGF meetings
- A key resource person in number of online and in-situ professional educations and training in IG worldwide
- Holds a Diploma in electrical engineering and a Master degree in contemporary diplomacy
Motivation and goals (50 words):
Being a MAG member since April 2012 was precious to understand the procedures, opportunities and challenges of MAG and engage initially. In 2013 I can be involved in the full cycle of the planning process for IGF2013 with my full and meaningful contribution. Moreover, I can help strengthening the role of MAG according to the recent report of the CSTD WG on improvements of the IGF, and especially in the areas of e-participation, inclusiveness and capacity building.