Did you take the Internet Governance Capacity Building Programme - IGCBP from DiploFoundation? If so, in which year? Who was tutoring you?
not IGCB, but IG course in 2004/05
Where did you ¨discover¨ this Community portal?
What are you currently doing today and projects you have related to Internet governance?
- member of the organizing committee of the 4th EuroDIG in Belgrade (2011)
- assistant to translator for IG book to Serbian (2011)
- tutor on the Research Phase of IGCB 2008
- participant of the GKP Conference in Malaysia in December of 2007 as member of Diplo's Crew
- coordinator of Diplo's e-round table on "Youth and IG" (during the summer of 2007)
- facilitator on IGCB course on Emerging issues (during spring of 2007)
- manager of Diplo's IG Portal (during 2006)
- participant of the II Prep Meeting for world Summit on Information Society (Geneva, 2005)
- participant of the World Summit on Information Society in Tunis (as a member of Diplo's crew)
- student of Diplo's course on Internet Governance in 2004/05
In which ways the capacity building provided by Diplo has helped you and your community in Internet governance issues? (Question only for IGCBP Alumni)
It made very big influence on my professional work and made new direction to my work.
Please list the names of organizations you are a member of, including hyperlinks for more information when possible.
Hi Nikola, this is my schedule for the IGF sessions I'd like to take part in
9.30. Workshop 22 - Lessons Learned Internet Policy
10.30 I-voting debate with Ginger
11.00 Workshop 23 - Digital Education
4.30 Framework of Principles for Internet
9.30 Workshop 20 - Governance of Gatekeepers
11.00 Enabled access and use of Public Sector Info
2.30 Workshop 26 Public Participation in Internet Governance
4.30 Workshop 14 Access to Public Held Info
9am Workshop 88 - Protection of Personal Data
11.30 Workshop 6 Getting pacific online
One of the most powerful features of this space is the GROUPS. You can find them on the left column in the main page - by clicking on ¨view all¨ you may identify the issues you are interested in - and to participate you may click on ¨join group¨.
This will allow you to take part of the discussions and other initiatives!
In case you are interested in a different issue not yet existing in a group, feel free to create one!
The full text of the book An Introduction to Internet Governance is available here. The translated versions in Serbian/BCS (4th ed.), as well as first editions in French, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Chinese, and Portuguese are also available for download.