Did you take the Internet Governance Capacity Building Programme - IGCBP from DiploFoundation? If so, in which year? Who was tutoring you?
Yes, in 2007. Vladimir Radunovic.
Where did you ¨discover¨ this Community portal?
What are you currently doing today and projects you have related to Internet governance?
We are holding the IGF 2008 São Paulo Remote Participation Hub at the City of Knowledge, University of São Paulo, Brasil. I am the leader of this researh group and we are working on a larger scale networking-outcrowding.
In which ways the capacity building provided by Diplo has helped you and your community in Internet governance issues? (Question only for IGCBP Alumni)
In 2008, my friend and M.A. candidate Pedro Campos is attending Diplo and we are focusing on large scale incubation of ICT4D initiatives at the local level in Brazil.
Please list the names of organizations you are a member of, including hyperlinks for more information when possible.
- Network Culture Project, Annenberg School of Commmunications, University of Southern California
- Journal of Virtual Words Research
- Pro-IDEAL (Promotion of ICT dialogue between Europe and América Latina), Framework Program 7, European Union
- Technological Policy and Management Research Group, University of São Paulo
- Bradesco Cultural Center in Second Life
- Fluxstreets Microbranding KK, Tokyo
- Iconomia P.a.r.a.dig.m.a. - Produção, Avaliação e Representação de Ativos Digitais Móveis e Audiovisuais, Brasil
The full text of the book An Introduction to Internet Governance is available here. The translated versions in Serbian/BCS (4th ed.), as well as first editions in French, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Chinese, and Portuguese are also available for download.