Stay networked. Get informed. Broadcast your projects.
We have organised the above mentioned workshop under the theme of "Access and Diversity". It can be viewed in full at http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/component/chronocontact/?chronoformn... . This workshop has been organised as a result of the Diplo capacity building programme which we have all been part of at one time or another. The workshop will discuss the following questions:
1. What is the status of connectivity and access in your country/region?
2. What are the challenges with respect to connectivity and access in your country? (these may be policy, regulatory, legal, technical, commercial)
3. What are the opportunities with regards to connectivity and access in your country?
4. How is the future of connectivity and access for sub-Saharan Africa looking?
5. What is the role of IGF in facilitating access and connectivity in sub-Saharan Africa?
6. What are the implications of changes in connectivity and access technology e..g mobile technology, fiber networks (terrestrial and sub-marine)
7. The link (or lack thereof) between connectivity/access/ICT and development in your country/region.
Time: 11 - 12.30
Day: 30th of Sept
Room: Workshop Room 5 (conference room 12)
Please plan to attend in person or remotely. Any comments/suggestions to improve the workshop are welcome.
At the moment, we already have panellists lined up. However, do contact me privately at firstname.lastname@example.org